Customers, technologies and good employees are key to success. JHJ is committed to provide our customers with the best possible products and services given the limited source.
- “Quality” is defined as good knowledge of our staffs that can perform professionally upon customer needs.
- “Value” is defined as providing extra “Value Added Service” to customers in term of assisting them to solve problem shipments or whatsoever.
- “Service” is defined as letting the customers have the feel of our “Quality”, “Value” and “Best Service” throughout.
In order to provide good service to customers, we are responsible for the design, draft, implementation as well as revision of a systematic management process. This process will consists of resource utilization, communication, management, control and automation. In practice, the principle is built on so called PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Action) theories.
- International & Domestic Airfreight
- Air & Sea Freight
- Air Charter Service
- VIP Airfreight
- North America Route Door To Door Service
- Special Airfreight Service
- Exhibition Logistics
- Ocean Export (LCL)
- Ocean Export (FCL)
- Sea & Air Freight
- Ocean Import
- Special Cargo Ocean Freight
- Supply Chain Solutions Design
- Supply Chain Management
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Bonded Services & Value-added Services